March 1, 2010

Number 6.

"She writes for her family, she writes for her friends, she writes so she never has to pretend.  She writes what she thinks, she writes what she feels, she writes so people will always be real.  She writes when she fails, she writes when she grows, she writes in third person so no one will know."

I cannot take credit for this entire passage, although I did change some words.  My friend posted it as his facebook status one day and I thought that it accurately described how I felt about writing.  In his post, all the "she's" were "he's", quite obviously, so I had to change them to "she's"; again, an obvious statement.  But I love how close it comes to describing my feelings about writing. 

Dinner time!

As always,
Jules, the High School Nomad.

No comments:

Post a Comment