February 25, 2010

Number 1.

Last night, I created this and attempted to update it using my iPod touch, but for some reason it will not allow me.  Bummer.

Anyway, let me tell you about myself and this blog.

I'm a teenager.  A teenager who has seen too much cruelty, hate, sorrow, and even love (only because the love didn't belong to me). 

If you're asking why I call myself a "High School Nomad", you're asking a very good question.  Here's why: I can't even begin to count the number of times I've moved, started over, and made new friends.  If I wanted to count them off on my fingers, I'd have to take off my socks and shoes.  Lame analogy, I know, but it gets my point across, right?  If not, just suffice it to say that I have moved way too much.  More than any child should have to.  And if there's one thing I've learned from it all, it's the importance of having people who love you.  That's the point I ultimately want to make in this blog.  If I didn't have a mother, father, brother, and sister who loved me and always wished the best for me, I would be deep in a pit of helplessness and depression.  They keep me sane and happy, for the most part. 

Mother:  She's Amazing.  She's the best mother, ever, anywhere.  We look alike, act alike, and think alike.  She rocks.

Father:  He's Funny.  He's Great.  He Can always make me laugh.  He Would do anything for me.  He is the best.

Brother:  Nerd!  But the best one there is.  He always knows just what to do when a computer crashes or when a television isn't working.  He's graduating this year and going to college in the fall to become an engineer.

Sister:  Tiny, crazy, and awesome!  She will be a freshman next year... I can hardly believe it!

Although these four people help keep me healthy, I still have to try really hard to keep my mind away from things that will make me sad to think about.  Word of advice: find something you love, that you are really good at, do it, and never, ever stop.  Doing what you love helps you get past a lot of hard times in your life, take it from me.  I have a two things that I cannot go one day without doing: I write and I play the violin.  These two things give me an escape from everything in reality.  When writing, I can immerse myself in a land that I've made up, somewhere happy, somewhere where everyone loves and is loved.  When playing music, I can let go; I can focus only on the music on the sheet in front of me and my fingers moving over the finger board in perfect rythm.  And nothing else.  Nothing gives me a better feeling of serenity than when I am doing the two things that I love the most. 

This is all I have to say for today, so until next time;

Jules, the High School Nomad.

No comments:

Post a Comment