March 19, 2010

Number 16.

Tonight was a wonderful evening.  My dad and I went downtown and ate dinner, because we haven't done that in a long time and I wanted to.  He and I always have a great many laughs.  Then, since there's not much to do downtown besides eat and drink, we went to the Barnes and Noble bookstore and the mall.  Dad bought some dress shirts and ties and a notebook... and of course I bought some books.  Books complete my life.  =]

And I had a conversation with a random guy... which was interesting.  I was sitting on the floor in front of the bookshelf, reading... and he walked up, laughing.  He told me he was laughing because he does the exact same thing -- sits in front of the bookshelves and reads.  I laughed, made a dork-ish comment which I will not repeat, and then I became engrossed in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  Then he walked away.  I sort of wish I had said more... introduced myself... not been so shy!  Well, oh well.  I'll remember this the next time another cute guy walks up to me in a book store.  =]

Well... that's mostly it for this evening... I might be writing later... finish the 3rd installment of Ethan and Cecilia, because I know anyone who reads my blog is probably wondering what is going to happen.  =]

Speaking of readers, I would like to know how many people are actually reading my blog (because I am afraid I am sitting here writing to no one...).  So if you are reading my blog regularly, could you please post a comment on this post saying something along the lines of "I am reading your blog"?  It would be appreciated...  

As always,
Jules, the High School Nomad.

No comments:

Post a Comment