March 30, 2010

Number 19.

March 30, 2010.

I am a fan.  It was a good day.  :)

Still, I am a little unsure of a lot of things.  

~Friends
~Boys
~Spring break trips/get-togethers
~Life in general.  

But hopefully, I will figure things out.  The trick is to not just sweep it all under the rug and pretend it's not there.  The trick is to take it on one thing at a time and not give up until you've figured it all out.  Since spring break is the closest, literal thing in my way, I will tackle that first.  Should I or should I not go to Chicago?  I am debating. 

And maybe, in the course of spring break, I will work out the first two 'things' on my list.  After that, the fourth subject might become a little clearer.  :)

As always,
Jules, the High School Nomad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment