April 14, 2010

Number 25.

Every time I think things are going right, every time I think every thing is finally working out in my favor, things change.  Things get sour.  Nothing ever seems to work out.  I am so ready for just one thing to turn out right. Just one thing.  That's all I'm asking.  I know Number 23 said that I was completely happy and every thing was going right, but no.  Not any more.  Not really.

Sigh.  I need to think about some good things before I go insane.

~My cello is on its way.
~I've a violinist, violist, and cellist for my quartet.
~I've even got a virtual quartet!  Ha.
~I am going to Lake Michigan this weekend.
~My brother's graduation is just around the corner.
~Graduation means family in Michigan!  <--This I am particularly excited about.

But all these exciting things honestly can't distract me from what is really bothering me.  But I'm not ready to share that right now, for I've not the right words.  I cannot formulate my thoughts on the matter at the moment.  I just know that this is making me insane.  I'm tired of being so stressed out over everything.  I just need a long time to lay and wallow in my own sorrowful thoughts until I come up with a solution to all my problems.  But that time is not coming quick enough, with all the other things I have to worry about; like school, A.P.U.S.H., and other things.  I just need all this confusion to go away!  Sigh.

Well.  I've got A.P.U.S.H. reading to do.  Goodbye for now.

As always,
Jules, the High School Nomad.

No comments:

Post a Comment