April 3, 2010

Number 21.

What is there to know about me?  I wouldn't know, because even I don't know all there is to know about me.  How can anyone else know me when I don't even know myself?  This is what I wish for tonight; what I pray that God will grant me: the ability to know myself.  To know what makes me comfortable in my own skin.  To know what it is exactly that I love about some people and dislike about others.  To figure out what kind of person I am and what I am going to do with the rest of my life.  I hope someone or something can show me.  I'd like to say "send me a sign", if that doesn't sound too cliche.  No?  Well, then, send me a sign.  Some way for me to know... to know what it is I am looking for.  I need to know.

And with that (and with it being one in the morning), I think it is time for me to hit the hay.

As always,
Jules, the High School Nomad.

No comments:

Post a Comment